THE GAGE CULTURE
Join a culture of like-minded individuals working as one team to bring life to our clients’ projects. Work in an environment that encourages creativity, thrives on new ideas, and encourages the part of you no one else understands.
At Gage, we believe that no idea is too crazy, and no project is too big or too small. We don’t settle for good enough and only allow those who demand more to be part of our team.
Demand more. Dream big. Join our team!
GAGE OPEN POSITIONS
Gage is poised to grow rapidly due to the combination of powerful SaaS platforms and a strong reputation for its comprehensive approach to marketing technology. Gage is seeking developers to design, develop and support large scale Azure cloud-based web applications for our Fortune 500 clients. We are looking for experienced and talented developers who can demonstrate their skills. We are a fast-paced, dynamic organization that is looking for individuals who are not only able to take ownership of a project, but also have strong interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Required Technical Skills:
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Experience Developing for Kentico CMS
- Visual Studio
Nice To Have Skills:
- Azure or AWS Cloud Development
- Web API Development
- Large Scale Application Development
- In this role, you must have six (6) years of experience with coding techniques, program testing techniques and documentation methods
- You must be an individual who can pick up new technologies quickly and can put proof of concepts together using those new technologies
- You must have effective communication skills, the ability to read, analyze and interpret user requirement documentation and react to a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
Have a passion for technology and want to have fun while providing innovative solutions
Send us your resume using the link below. Please refer to the position you are applying for if applicable.
EOE / AA Employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Gage, an employer committed to diversity.