THE GAGE CULTURE
Join a culture of like-minded individuals working as one team to bring life to our clients’ projects. Work in an environment that encourages creativity, thrives on new ideas, and encourages the part of you no one else understands.
At Gage, we believe that no idea is too crazy, and no project is too big or too small. We don’t settle for good enough and only allow those who demand more to be part of our team.
Demand more. Dream big. Join our team!
GAGE OPEN POSITIONS
Director Business Development
In the channel sales role, the ideal candidate will have strong history in new business development selling B2B marketing solutions, and a history of career stability. A strong value-based approach and strong transactional software and marketing solution experience will allow the right candidate to earn well into six-figures the first year.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- In the channel sales role, the primary function is to help develop existing and new business. You must have experience developing the sales channel and delivering revenue.
- Generate and qualify new leads to determine a mutual fit between the prospect and Gage.
- Ability to learn our platforms well enough to demonstrate core functionality and value to a prospect.
- Consult with prospects to understand their pain-points and identify areas where they could improve with our solution, quantifying the value all along.
- Prepare and present proposals and close SOWs to prospects who have been identified as a good fit for Gage.
- Have significant experience in one or many of the following business software solutions: Learning Management Solutions, Sales Incentives, Sales force effectiveness, Online Promotions, Through Channel Marketing Automation, and/or multi-channel management solutions.
- Possess strong consulting and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience being the primary interface between the prospect and the company, managing expectations and relationships, as well as quickly becoming a “trusted business advisor”.
- Have experience in moving the relationship with the customer to the Delivery team for the long-term business relationship.
- A college degree with 7-10 years’ experience in selling business software solutions using a formalized value-based sales process.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting / exceed revenue targets.
- Proven history of being self- motivated with drive to excel.
- Possess a solid understanding and history with B2B selling and Channel based solutions.
Send us your resume using the link below. Please refer to the position you are applying for if applicable.
EOE / AA Employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Gage, an employer committed to diversity.